Renting from Lake Powell Realty
Lake Powell Realty has a variety of apartments, duplexes,
4-plexes and homes available for rent. We can assist you in finding
a rental property that meets your needs.
Renting from Lake Powell Realty is simple.
- Rental Application
is required to complete a Rental
- Application Processing
Lake Powell Realty will process each rental application by
administering a credit/criminal and eviction check on each
applicant. Each application requires a $35.00,
- Approved Tenant Processing Fee
A one time processing fee of $75.00 is required for each new, approved tenant.
This fee is non-refundable. Lease acceptance is based on credit, background
profile, prior rental history, and work history.
- Security and Pet Deposits
deposit for each rental property is equal to one month’s
rent. The security deposit is fully refundable, minus any cleaning,
damages, unpaid rent or fees.
Pets are allowed upon approval.
If a pet is allowed, the pet
deposit will range from $200.00 to $500.00, depending on the
pet. Pet deposits are fully refundable, minus any necessary
cleaning or damages.
- Rent and Utilities
Rent is due at move-in and is prorated for
the current month. If move-in occurs after the 15th of the
month, the prorated rent for the current month plus the rent
for the following month will be due at time of move-in. Utilities
must be connected in the tenants name at time of move-in.
- Lease Terms
The minimum lease
term for Lake Powell Realty homes and townhomes is one (1)
year. Apartments allow for 3 to 6 month lease terms.
Lake Powell Realty is a full service property
management company. We
have more than 20 years of experience in the real estate and property
Our services include but are not limited to:
- Advertising and locating tenants.
- Taking tenant applications and running credit/criminal and
eviction reports on each prospective tenant.
- Writing the lease for each new tenant.
- Collecting security deposits and rent payments.
- Hiring independent contractors to handle all aspects of
the maintenance for your property.
- Payment of the maintenance Vendors from your rent proceeds.
- Payment of mortgages, insurance, taxes, hoa dues, utilities
and any other payment you wish.
- Payment of each owners monthly rent proceeds.
- A computerized summary of the monthly activities for your
property and any invoices for required maintenance. Lake Powell
Realty uses Tenant Pro, a property management computer program.
This program allows us to keep detailed records for each owner,
tenant and property we manage.